Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
November 29, 2021, 01:40:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  Home Help Search Login Register  

Gryphon Gryphette Question

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Gryphon Gryphette Question  (Read 126 times)
James D. Farrow
Sr. Member
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 283

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2015, 03:20:20 pm »

For you that have one of these, I understand you fill up the tray under the
table with water and the sponge draws it up to keep the bit wet.

I also read something about an overflow outlet but not sure what that means.
I gather it's a hole in the side that water will come out of if the tray is to full.

Does the water just dribble out onto the table or floor?

I was thinking about using my submersible pump that I just got to use as a
water feed above the bit instead of the sponge (saw someone doing that in a video
somewhere) so do I have to jury-rig another hose up to the overflow hole so I can run it into a bucket?

Report Spam   Logged

James D. Farrow
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"No more trains will be sold once the magazine leaves the station"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy