Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
June 01, 2020, 04:16:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  Home Help Search Login Register  

What do you call this 'double' brilliant cut?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What do you call this 'double' brilliant cut?  (Read 171 times)
« on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »

It's a stone (unfortunately glass!!)with a lovely cut Anyone tell me what to call it?  Modified Double Brilliant or something?

* ModifiedBrilliant.JPG (47.19 KB, 695x552 - viewed 8 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy