Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
July 12, 2020, 07:20:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register  

Having fun faceting

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Having fun faceting  (Read 360 times)
helens
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:58:46 pm »

Shelia, WOW... that is fast progress!!! I'm so excited to see what you do with it!!!

Sheila donated the prizes for one of the Killer Cab contests a while back. She sent a whole bunch of simulated opals in blue... I'd never seen anything like them before, and while they are small, they are incredibly interesting, and I am still trying to figure out exactly how to use them. I promised Sheila that when I made anything with them, I'd send her one! Well... a few months passed, and I still haven't made anything interesting...

But as they are sitting in a small jar on my desk (just waiting for that lightbulb to appear)... I started feeling guilty. I mean months and months....

So I sent Sheila a glass cab, because I was curious what she could do with it:).

Sheila is the cabber for a high end jewelry designer in NYC, so cabbing and faceting is actually her full time job. So I was really dying to see what she could do with this... and Wow! Can't wait to see it done!! Very neat!!! Look at the star on top of the facet... that's gorgeous!!!  
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum