Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 01:16:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Forum Selling Rule / Policy

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Selling Rule / Policy  (Read 2568 times)
light house jack

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2015, 10:58:51 am »

EVERY time that I have advertised equipment for sale of Bob's Rock shop, I have been come after by the foreign scammers offering to have their freight company pick it up and my " Official" Bank check would come by FED X . In order to play with one guy who wanted an 18" saw, I asked him what did he plan on cutting with it. He did not have a clue as to how to answer other than a rock since the ad said rock saw. It is good to have some idea of who you are dealing with.
Report Spam   Logged

Taogem
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2015, 03:36:10 pm »

EVERY time that I have advertised equipment for sale of Bob's Rock shop, I have been come after by the foreign scammers offering to have their freight company pick it up and my " Official" Bank check would come by FED X .

Did the foreign scammers contacting you happened after using the forum's classifieds, or someplace else ?
Report Spam   Logged
Ray880823

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2015, 11:53:04 pm »

how awesome would it be to fill a box with leavarite and let them come and collect it  yes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: