google reader yahoo reader newsgater feed aol reader Subscribe in a Reader

Be Sure To Get To Know This Member And Visit Their Site !!

Photobucket

General information about the Site

A community forum for lapidaries of every imaginable gemstone related niche to gather. Sharing a great many topics. Generally beginning with discoveries of various minerals, cutting, shaping and finishing cabochons right on up to and including the designing of jewelry and other gemstone related artwork.

Photobucket

Donations keep the forum free from advertisements and purchases photo hosting MB space.

Cowboy Won our June Cab Contest with this very cool Dryhead agate!

photo ken_zps553c5d42.jpg

Greg Hiller won our April/May Jewelry Contest with this beautiful Ethiopian opal set in Argentium pendant

photo Gregg1_zpsbdb030c6.png

Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple
Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
August 01, 2014, 09:53:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome ! Be sure to register, say hello, participate regularly, and spread the word !

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

1 a half pound of Turquoise rough for sale :) sold

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 a half pound of Turquoise rough for sale :) sold  (Read 945 times)
Dougy
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:26:56 pm »

Hello Guys and Gals :),
I have 3 1/2 lb lots 1.5 lbs total. I was told by a few people on here that if I could find out exactly where it came from then it could be worth a whole lot more but I cant find out anymore where it was purchased. It was kept in 2 big ole zip locks. $25 for half pound lots. I think thats a fair price for this stuff. Please let me know in a PM if I'm off in pricing. Now for the pics :) (pics are kinda lame because I had to use my old little point and shoot camera)

1/2lb #1

1/2lb #2

1/2lb #3

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 07:57:31 am by Dougy » Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Enchantra
Administrator

Insane Bead Woman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 04:52:44 pm »

I'll take Lots 7, 8, 9 and 10!   ura
What's the shipping going to be?

Off the topic here, sorry to hear about your grandfather.  What was his posting name, maybe we know him?
Report Spam   Logged

-Amanda
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/EnchantedRegalia
http://www.pinterest.com/amandabielski/

Coincidence is G-d's way of staying anonymous.  -Rabbi David Abrahams

Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways, it can change someone else's life forever. - Comedian Margaret Cho.

The Federal Government has sponsored research that has produced a tomato that is perfect in every respect, except that you can't eat it.  We should make every effort to make sure this disease, often referred to as "progress," doesn't spread.  -Andy Rooney

We've got a world in which physical miracles are commonplace - and nobody's happy.  We've got what it takes to feed all the billions of us - and half of us are starving.  You can show a dozen guys murdering each other on TV, but you can't ever show two people making love.  A naked blade is rendered less obscene than a naked woman.  Isn't it about time we started trying to get a handle on love, from any and all directions? -Jake (From "Off the Wall at Callahan's" by Spider Robinson.)

A man wearing a helmet defending his country should make more money than a man with a helmet defending a football!!!  (From an email message I received - so true!)

Dougy
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:57:25 pm »

Thank you, I tried to find his posting name but all his user ID's and passwords he kept in his head. His PC didnt have the ID and password fields filled in. His name was Mike Labrie if that helps anyone.
I prefer to use the small flat rate boxs from USPS for $5 I will PM you with info. Thanks :)
Report Spam   Logged
spirit bear beads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 05:04:45 pm »

Hi Dougy, and welcome...  I will take the rest of the turquoise.  lots 1 thru 6.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Report Spam   Logged

Dougy
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 05:10:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
hulagrub

When you cultivate man, you turn up all the clods

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 05:26:05 pm »

Wow, that was a fast sale!
Report Spam   Logged

Dave, a certified Rockaholic

Dougy
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 05:33:13 pm »

Yeah it was, all sold for now. I have some more that I can list on Wendsday or Thursday. Thanks guys :)
Report Spam   Logged
christopherl1234

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 12:26:13 am »

Do you know where this material is from and if it is stabilized??
Report Spam   Logged

Dougy
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:28:46 am »

unfortunately only he knew the locality of it. Some has been stabilized but I don't think all of it has.
Report Spam   Logged
Dougy
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:58 pm »

updated :)
Report Spam   Logged
spirit bear beads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 08:25:33 pm »

I will take the 3 1# lots... sent you an email
Report Spam   Logged

Dougy
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 09:09:44 pm »

Thanks Mia
Report Spam   Logged
Dougy
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 12:26:28 am »

1.5 lbs still avail
Report Spam   Logged
gregorgr8

There is no try: only do and don't do. Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 09:19:19 am »

Hey, man, why do you let it all go to so few people?  Why don't you let some others who want some have some?

That, of course, is assuming anyone else wants some?  But I bet there is.

I can't get any, but it just seems as though spreading it out is more in the spirit of this forum.

I can understand why someone would ask to buy several lots and why you would want it to go asap, but . . . .
Report Spam   Logged

Stay healthy in 2011.  .  .  . and don't forget to eat some dark chocolate!

Gregor

skystone
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 05:34:59 pm »

It all looks like pretty small stuff? Good only for tumbling? Next time you should put something in the pix for comparison. Like a quarter or something. I only buy cutting rough in 1lb+ chunks. So I won't be interested in it. But just to give potential buyers a better idea of what they're getting.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: