Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
August 23, 2017, 05:58:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Be sure and add your real name to you profile signature

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Be sure and add your real name to you profile signature  (Read 1014 times)
Taogem
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:25:25 pm »

As per some discussion. Members requested others to consider placing at least our first names within each of our profile signatures.

Thought would tell how too do that..

Go to your profile. To the left you will see "Forum Profile Information" link. Once there scroll down until you see the Signature box.

Just add your name. Scroll down to bottom of page and hit "change profile"

That's it !  :)

Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

gregorgr8

There is no try: only do and don't do. Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 03:10:42 pm »

I went to my profile and cannot see anywhere to add a pic - like the spinning thingy you have on the left.

Gregor
Report Spam   Logged

Stay healthy in 2011.  .  .  . and don't forget to eat some dark chocolate!

Gregor

Taogem
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 03:21:27 pm »

Go to your profile..

Then on the right.. Just beneath "modify profile", you will see "forum profile information".

Click that and you will see this below.

Check one of the two choices. Either "I have my own pic", or "I will upload my own picture".

Most likely you will be uploading your own picture. So check that, and then use the "browse" button.

Navigate your way to what ever folder you have the avatar/profile image stored and select it.

Just a reminder.. To select your image. Just right click on it, and scroll to "select"

Once you have saved your avatar/profile image... Go all the way down to the bottom of your "forum profile information" page ( the page your on) and hit "save changes".

All done !
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: