Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
March 30, 2017, 06:34:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Image Posting Request

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Image Posting Request  (Read 2403 times)
Mark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 03:17:43 am »

Jon, when are you leaving and for how long?

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

rocknroll

Jon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 08:44:21 am »

lol....i'm starting rehearsals on the 20th here in LA, then leaving the 25th.....but it's only 2 weeks in Europe......but they're trying to suck me in for the whole tour next year. Seems I appreciate my free time more and more as years fly by, and i have so many other interests that i doubt i'll do it.   
 George, i'll do a tell all book when i'm about to retire, but for now i'd probably never work again =)
    It's a beautiful morning here, and i'm off to get coffee and hit the roof....i hope everyones day is excellent!!   
 ......there's a frenzy brewing

Report Spam   Logged

Mark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 09:28:27 am »

At least you're in demand.  That's always a good thing.

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

Bluesssman
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 09:44:15 am »

I am always in demand, just not for paying gigs!! :P :P

Jon, I certainly understand your appreciation of free time!! Having many things you are passionate about makes each that much better. Work too often gets in the way of play!!!

Gary
Report Spam   Logged
Raqy
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2009, 10:04:15 am »

uh oh a frenzy.... cool more pics!  Lets get those flame agates finished.. ;)
Report Spam   Logged
ScarlettoSara

Somewhere over the rainbow... way up high

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2009, 10:44:17 am »

Ladies and gentlemen buckle your seat belts:)
Do yall feel that rumbling coming from the west.... nope.... not an earthquake its just jon on his rooftop jamming and rocking and flat lapping his way with foo fighters to get all of our going away presents ready. Right Jon 8)
Anything for me, I am not picky ;D
Be sure to autograph mine so I can sell it on ebay when you are rich and famous and buy that red cadillac:)
Report Spam   Logged

"I tramp a perpetual journey.
― Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
rocknroll

Jon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 11:45:28 am »

...haha...living the dream  ::)     if you only knew....i live like an 18 year old in a studio flat in Hollywood, and i'm a bit envious of anyone with enough xtra space for a big rock saw and a barn to jam in...seriously....but german beer might be nice too...
    a bit late for the rockstar thing Sara, but music is still fun and mysterious and brings peeps together at all levels. Feel free to send me demos if your sons bands are writing hits out there. Happy to pass them on if it's right..to the roof!
Report Spam   Logged

dellamoon
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 10:39:22 pm »

ok thanks for the tips everybody! i am new to online world of forums just quick question I have hosted images off my blog would that work?  i mean i will try it nonetheless eventually just thought I would ask first if the images can be hosted from anywhere of if flicker and the other one mentioned are only two recommended.  I will keep reading  though i have only just got started :D  
Report Spam   Logged
deb193

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 09:27:56 pm »

anywhere that does not block off site views. some sites insist images be viewed on their on page views.
Report Spam   Logged

- Daniel

(when everything is exceptional, nothing is)

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: