Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:22:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Registration Disabled

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration Disabled  (Read 1464 times)
55fossil

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 07:12:52 am »

Help:   I have gone to the new site. I have lost my password from a year ago and cannot log in. It says it has sent me a new password but it never shows up in my e-mail. I had the same problem on this site trying to get a new password. Can someone help me get logged into the password change section of the new forum and get it to send an e-mail to me?
Report Spam   Logged

Hummingbirdstones
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 08:22:07 am »

I'll try to get one sent to you.  If you don't get it, we'll have to wait for Amanda to get on.  I'm new at this stuff, so still learning the ropes.  Give me a few minutes and I should be able to send a new one to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Robin

" border="0
Hummingbirdstones
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 08:27:10 am »

Ok, I think I did it.  Let me know if you didn't get it.
Report Spam   Logged

Robin

" border="0
Enchantra
Administrator

Insane Bead Woman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 10:30:37 am »

Help:   I have gone to the new site. I have lost my password from a year ago and cannot log in. It says it has sent me a new password but it never shows up in my e-mail. I had the same problem on this site trying to get a new password. Can someone help me get logged into the password change section of the new forum and get it to send an e-mail to me?

Thanks Robin for taking care of this.  I've been more or less not at my computer as I have a contest deadline tomorrow to meet.

If you still cannot log into the forum, I need Robin to drop me a message over on the other forum as I check in there far more often.  I will look into things and do a repeat of what I did for PhilNM yesterday.
Report Spam   Logged

55fossil

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2016, 12:21:48 pm »

Robin;

Nothing has shown up. I was 55fossil on that site as well. My e-mail should also have been the same;
Blueowyheegems@aol.com     This is not a rush, so it can wait until Enchantra has finished getting ready for her contest. Wishing her well.   Neal
Report Spam   Logged

Hummingbirdstones
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2016, 12:46:37 pm »

Ok, guess we wait for Amanda.  I need a tutorial on how to resend passwords for people so poor Amanda doesn't have to do all this by herself!  LOL!
Report Spam   Logged

Robin

" border="0
Enchantra
Administrator

Insane Bead Woman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2016, 03:44:22 pm »

Robin;

Nothing has shown up. I was 55fossil on that site as well. My e-mail should also have been the same;
Blueowyheegems@aol.com     This is not a rush, so it can wait until Enchantra has finished getting ready for her contest. Wishing her well.   Neal

I just reset it and sent you email.
Let me know if you got it.
Report Spam   Logged

55fossil

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 09:34:42 pm »

Amanda;

Yep, it showed up, in my SPAM mail bin. But it worked fine so I will use it for now. Thank you very much,  Neal
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: