Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
July 20, 2017, 02:33:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Recommendation for a Camera

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendation for a Camera  (Read 487 times)
Michael S Hoover - Redrummd

Art In Stone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2016, 11:15:22 am »

The card I use goes into a port marked SD.MS.xD which is a combination port.  I think it will work in the port SD on your computer.  On my computer I have to "restart" the computer after I insert the card for the card to be recognized and open.  You will probably need to do a bit of experimenting as on some computers/operating systems you just go to the desktop and put in the card and a window opens while on others you have to go into "This PC" or "My computer" to see the card. 

Wherever you go now to see your drives will be where you go once you need to open the card for the photo files. 

You can always email me and I will try to assist but in reality I am far from a computer genius!  If you have a teenager around they will easily figure it out and show you.  I go get my son-in-law if I get stuck!
Report Spam   Logged

James D. Farrow

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 11:24:50 am »

Thanks!

I will be able to tell better also once I see the shape and pin count on the card.

James
Report Spam   Logged

James D. Farrow
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"No more trains will be sold once the magazine leaves the station"
legendarygranite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 09:24:09 pm »

This post actually made me revisit my camera pic, after visiting my local camera shop, after five hours or so research on line, I came up with canon g7x. I should be able to pick it up in a few weeks, keep you posted.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: