Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
July 20, 2017, 02:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Getting logged out

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting logged out  (Read 255 times)
wyrock

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2015, 06:33:42 am »

If I am typing a long post I get logged out and to keep from loosing everything I have to copy, log back in then paste. I am a good typerer but it takes me a while to figure out what I want to say and how I want to say it. I am not talking hours here but under 30 minutes for sure.

Anyone else have this problem?

If you forget to copy you can go back to the previous page and copy before you log back in. I consider this a real pain in the patooty.
Jim
Report Spam   Logged

Making rocks immortal one stone at a time.

Social Buttons

slabbercabber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 07:57:54 am »

I've not had that problem here, but I use Word a lot for things that take a long time to write.  Ebay listings especially.
Report Spam   Logged
finegemdesigns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 02:23:33 pm »

Try using different browsers to see if it happens with them. It could be a setting in your browser that is causing the page to either reset, reload or disconnect.
Report Spam   Logged

Taogem
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 03:14:59 pm »

If I am typing a long post I get logged out and to keep from loosing everything I have to copy, log back in then paste. I am a good typerer but it takes me a while to figure out what I want to say and how I want to say it. I am not talking hours here but under 30 minutes for sure.

Anyone else have this problem?

If you forget to copy you can go back to the previous page and copy before you log back in. I consider this a real pain in the patooty.
Jim

That is unusual for sure..  Took a look through your settings, and nothing stands out..

I wonder if your internet is timing out rather than the forum logging you out.

If you want, PM me your password and I will log in under you and see if it does the same for me.  This should not affect you being able to log in at the same time.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: