Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
March 26, 2017, 01:15:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

William Holland School of Lapidary arts Cabochon class

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William Holland School of Lapidary arts Cabochon class  (Read 138 times)
light house jack

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2015, 12:30:14 pm »

At this time I have four students in my class which will handle six students for cabochons Nov. 1st thru 6th in Young Harris, GA. My classes are generally sold out but this time two ladies from our club had to cancel. I have said that this school is cheaper than going to Motel Six for a week.  Three great meals a day, the best fellowship of like minded folks and a comfortable place to sleep AND many great classes to choose from. If you have never cut a cab before you will and if you have, perhaps we can take your work to a higher level. We take the polish up to 100,000 in my class and students have a lot fun. And a wonderful time to visit the north Ga. mountains. Hope to see you there.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: