Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
November 24, 2017, 09:01:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Forum colors changed??????

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum colors changed??????  (Read 242 times)
PhilNM

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:57:12 pm »

Ouch!!!
Would who ever changed the forums colors please change them back! The current coloring is making my eyes hurt and go cross eyed!

Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

minkos61

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 11:16:05 pm »

Looks the same to me
Report Spam   Logged

Ernie
Enchantra
Administrator

Insane Bead Woman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 11:50:10 pm »

Odd.  My colors never changed.  They only change if you click on the four different color categories just below the advertisement banners at the top of the forum.

Now if you have clicked on those and nothing happens, might I suggest you do a couple things..
1) Clear your browser cache, reboot your computer and revisit the site.  If the problem hasn't fixed itself follow option two...
2) Run antiviral/antimalware, you might have picked up some unidentified bug in random surfing.
Report Spam   Logged

Mark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 03:29:04 am »

Like Amanda pointed out, you may have inadvertently changed the banner colors by clicking one of the forum banner color buttons that are under the advertisement at the top of the page.  These are the button called Helios Red, green blue, and purple.  On my notebook, the red and blue are basically the same dull blue.  The only things that i notice that these change, are the borders of the banners at the top of the page and bottom along with the top border of each forum window.  If this is not what you are noticing, did any other programs running on your PC, change color, besides your browser that you view this forum with?  If so, then its likely you changed some Windows (or Apple) display setting.

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: