Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
June 29, 2017, 08:18:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

Some one else's turn

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some one else's turn  (Read 606 times)
RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 01:23:45 pm »

I'm overjoyed you will still be participating as a free man. 

A big thank you for giving your time and sharing your talent and knowledge.  Even though you were grievously disrespected know that we appreciate all that you have done and will continue to do.  I know you will.  You can't help being helpful.  A personal thank you for being there for me during difficult times.  You, Karen and your daughter Emily.   A very special family.

Many cooler heads than mine have suggested we get over this incident, not overreact and start rebuilding this forum.  For me it will take awhile to get over the shame of how our moderators have been treated.   That saying is correct, "no good deed goes unpunished".   

Another thank you for both Amanda and Frank.

I have stayed quiet on this matter but I agree with Helene.
It's not "what was done" but "how it was done".

I will have a hard time giving a pass on this.
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.   

Don't take life so seriously...It's not like you're going to get out alive ;-)                                                        

liz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 04:21:32 pm »

Thank you Frank for all your knowledge and hard work and I too don't like the way you were treated and I'm glad you're still here and that we can continue to learn a lot from you,and thank you Amanda for all you do.

liz
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: