Helios Red Helios Green Helios Blue Helios Purple

Lapidary / Gemstone Community Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:50:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This Forum has moved to a new host.  Please go to http://lapidaryforum.net/group/index.php and sign up so you can participate.  You will no longer be able to post here.  It is now a read-only archive.

Home Help Search Classifieds Gallery Links Classified / Auctions Staff List Login Register  

So long !

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So long !  (Read 676 times)
Rockoteer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2013, 09:00:02 pm »

Nancie,
What are you going to pull the trailer with?
Report Spam   Logged

-Gary

Of all the things I've lost..I miss my mind the most.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're probably right.
Helene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 09:10:41 pm »

Moving is not fun Nancie.  Hope all the changes go smoothly for you.  I think you get so busy with moving you don't have time to think.  After the move is when all the stress you've gone though hits you.  A big congratulations.
Report Spam   Logged

RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2013, 04:22:00 am »

Nancie,

Gonna pull it with my 4Runner...it's still under warranty  yes
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.   

Don't take life so seriously...It's not like you're going to get out alive ;-)                                                        

RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 04:24:26 am »

Moving is not fun Nancie.  Hope all the changes go smoothly for you.  I think you get so busy with moving you don't have time to think.  After the move is when all the stress you've gone though hits you.  A big congratulations.

Just hoping it doesn't end in Divorce.

Thanks, Helene.
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.   

Rockoteer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 09:26:33 am »

Nancie,

I thought that was a 'newer' 4runner.  I have a 2011 Pathfinder and hooked up to my cargo trailer that was about 5000 lbs, "forgetaboutit".  I needed at least one sway bar and a good loadleveler hitch and a trailer brake on the Nissan. 
So much for that. 

Doesn't look like you will be anywhere close to that.
Report Spam   Logged

-Gary

Mark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2013, 09:57:54 am »

It is and will be an overwhelming upheaval, but looking at the glass half full, you get a new start at setting up your shop again with all the knowledge you learned from the previous shops and all the insights you have gained.  It will be a lot of work, but it can be a wonderful experience.  I have found that my wife and i get along the best when we are working together on projects and its like we are on the same team and working towards the same goal.  Good luck and make the best of it.

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2013, 03:46:26 pm »

Nancie,

I thought that was a 'newer' 4runner.  I have a 2011 Pathfinder and hooked up to my cargo trailer that was about 5000 lbs, "forgetaboutit".  I needed at least one sway bar and a good loadleveler hitch and a trailer brake on the Nissan. 
So much for that. 

Doesn't look like you will be anywhere close to that.

I am figuring 3500# max.  The first half of the trip will be the toughest with curves and hills.
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"

RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2013, 03:51:43 pm »

It is and will be an overwhelming upheaval, but looking at the glass half full, you get a new start at setting up your shop again with all the knowledge you learned from the previous shops and all the insights you have gained.  It will be a lot of work, but it can be a wonderful experience.  I have found that my wife and i get along the best when we are working together on projects and its like we are on the same team and working towards the same goal.  Good luck and make the best of it.

Mark

It's tough to be philosophical at this point.  I haven't had the time to plan this out....this is a fast track move. 
My new account wasn't supposed to sign on until mid August, giving me time to get my life in order, but that got pushed up a month.
Thankfully my company is working with me and allowing me time after the initial intro to come back to Arkansas and wrap things up.
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"

Bentiron

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2013, 04:47:58 pm »

Both my moves were just across town but my what an upheaval, I just can't imagine moving across state lines hide
Report Spam   Logged

Helene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 07:08:45 pm »

Nancie I found moving my studio was three times more work than moving my household items. 

Your husband is going to be so busy working he won't have time to think about a divorce.
Report Spam   Logged

RockIt2Me

"Rock It 2 Me!"

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2013, 08:23:49 pm »

Nancie I found moving my studio was three times more work than moving my household items. 

Your husband is going to be so busy working he won't have time to think about a divorce.

That's why I started with the studio  and shop. 
He's not thinking of a divorce....he knows how good he's got it....however, I might be ...  crackthewhip
Report Spam   Logged

Nancie
"Rock It 2 Me"

Rockoteer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 08:29:08 pm »

Careful what you wish for......I think it bad juju to talk about those things..... bricks
Report Spam   Logged

-Gary

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: